1. Open Kodi.
2. System > TV > General > Enabled.
3. It will tell you there is no PVR add-on enabled, Click OK.
4. It will now present you with a list of PVR clients.
6. Scroll down to “PVR IPTV Simple Client”, Click on it.
7. Click Configure.
8. On the General tab, change the location to either local path (if the M3U file is located on your Android Box / Fire Stick / PC hard drive) or remote path (if its hosted on the web).
9. Locate your M3U file.
10. Paste your M3U line over here.
11. Press “EPG Settings” tab and paste EPG’s Link.
12. Then click Channels Logos and set Channels Logos from XMLTV on Prefer M3U, finally press Ok.
13. Now click on Enable.
14. Then press the X to close the menu, and press the kodi home button. Now exit the app.
15. Restart Kodi.
16. You should notice “PVR manager is starting up” and it will begin loading the channels.
17. You will now notice a TV section on kodi, go inside that and you will see your channels.
18. Now simply select a channel, allow it to load / buffer (will depend on your internet speed) and there you have it. FHDIPTV working on a Kodi PVR client, as opposed to having a program that loads channels (ike Stalker).
19. You can click on Guide and see channels’ EPG.